Tasting Box - WSET Level 2 Award in Wines
This set of 8 wines is an Add-On to the WSET Level 2 Award in Wines - Live Video Course scheduled for 20-28 June 2020.
- Alois Lageder 'Riff' Pinot Grigio, 2016, Delle Venezie, Italy
- Fetzer Valley Oaks Zinfandel, 2018, California, USA
- Fritz Haag Brauneberger Juffer Sonnenuhr Riesling Spatlese, 2015, Mosel, Germany
- Cloudy Bay Chardonnay, 2017, Marlborough, New Zealand
- Maison Les Alexandrins Crozes-Hermitage Rouge, 2016, Rhone, France
- Achaval Ferrer Malbec, 2016, Mendoza, Argentina
- Mazzei Castello di Fonterutoli Ser Lapo Riserva, 2016, Chianti Classico DOCG, Italy
- La Scolca Gold, 2019, Gavi DOCG, Italy
If any of the listed wines becomes unavailable, a similar alternative will be chosen.
- The price includes shipping fee
- The wines will be sent before the course start date to the shipping address provided at checkout.
- Please note that currently we can only arrange delivery in Germany
- Once the box arrives please open it and check if all bottles are intact. If any of the bottles is broken get in touch with us.
- Do not open any of the bottles until instructed to do so by the educator.
Buying the tasting box
- To buy simply click on ”Book Now” button and follow instructions.
- For bank transfers contact us directly at email@example.com
Terms and conditions
- Once payment has been processed your order is confirmed.
- In the event of cancellation, refunds will only be given if we are notified at least 14 days before the course start date and complete tasting box is shipped back to us.
- If you wish to cancel within 14 days of the course start date, we will be unable to refund your order. The wines will not need to be shipped back to us.
- You must be over the legal minimum age for the retail purchase of alcoholic beverages in Germany to purchase the tasting box.
- This tasting box can be purchased only by students who have booked a place at WSET Level 2 Award in Wines - Live Video Course to be used as an instructional material.
If you have any questions regarding the tasting box and delivery please contact us at +4915237601918 or firstname.lastname@example.org