WSET tasting workshop - 16 March 2019
Event date: Saturday, 16 March 2019
Event times: 19:00 - 21:00
Venue: GLS Campus, Kastanienallee 82, 10435 Berlin
Scroll down for more details
Wine tasting workshop
Blind tasting of wines using the SAT (systematic approach to tasting) to assess their quality and style.
The goal of this tasting is to practice professional assessment of wines whether for personal or professional purpose.
Six wines of different styles and quality levels will be tasted.
The event is for anyone who completed one of the following qualifications:
- WSET Level 2 Award in Wines and Spirits
- WSET Level 3 Award in Wines, or
- holds wine qualification at a similar level
Links to SAT in English
- Level 2 - https://www.wsetglobal.com/media/6916/wset_l2wines_sat_en_may2019.pdf
- Level 3 - https://www.wsetglobal.com/media/3119/wset_l3_wines_sat_en_jun-2016.pdf
Booking this event
- The price is per person.
- You must be over the legal minimum age for the retail purchase of alcoholic beverages in Germany.
- All orders are subject to our Booking Terms and Conditions.