Unveiling Bolivia's Extreme Terroir - 18 March 2024
Event date: Monday, 18 March 2024
Event times: 19:00 - 21:00
Guest speaker: Mariana Rojas Cuevas - MiskiSimi import/distribution
Venue: GLS Campus, Kastanienallee 82, 10435 Berlin
Scroll down for more details
Unveiling Bolivia's Extreme Terroir
The world of wine is very dynamic and there’s always something new to discover. One such captivating revelation is the resurgence of viticulture in Bolivia.
Bolivia's wine industry still largely remains under the radar with its vineyards nestled in some of the world's most captivating landscapes. Spanning just under 5,000 hectares and located between 17° and 21° southern latitude at an average altitude of 2,000 meters above sea level, these vineyards produce remarkable wines that are rarely found outside the country.
Our guest speaker Mariana Rojas Cuevas, an importer of wines and spirits from her homeland, will guide us through Bolivian terroir and its singular wines that exemplify the country's extreme growing conditions.
We look forward to seeing you!
We will taste through a range of wines from international varietals that have adapted to the high-altitude terroir, as well as exceptionally rare wines made from 200-year-old Criolla vines.
- 2021, La Concepción Tanat
- 2020, La Concepción Syrah
- 2020, La Concepción Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2019, Magnus Merlot Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2017, Magnus Sangiovese
- 2021, Magnus Moscatel de Alejandría
- 2022, Jardín Oculto Moscatel de Alejandría
- 2022, Jardín Oculto Negra Criolla
- 2022, Jardín Oculto Vichoqueña
Terms and conditions
- Once payment has been processed your booking is confirmed.
- Cancellations and transfers can be made up to two weeks before the event.
- Cancellations within 10 working days are non-refundable but can be transferred to another participant up to 2 days before the event.
- If you need to change a name on the booking, please give us as much notice as possible.
- Berlin Wine School reserves the right to cancel the event. If necessary, a full refund or transfer will be offered.
- Please note: The wine list and speaker/s may be subject to change.
- Participants must be over the legal minimum age for the retail purchase of alcoholic beverages in Germany to attend this event.
- For payment by bank transfer contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
* images © MiskiSimi