WSET tasting workshop - 02 February 2020
Event date: Sunday, 02 February 2020
Event times: 18:30 - 20:30
Venue: GLS Campus, Kastanienallee 82, 10435 Berlin
Scroll down for more details
WSET tasting workshop
The goal of this tasting is to practice professional assessment of wines to the WSET Level 3 Award in Wines standard.
The following will be covered during the workshop:
- re-cap of the systematic approach to tasting (SAT)
- palate calibration
- enhancing tasting technique
- improving exam technique to maximize your marks
- tasting exam on two wines with feedback
Six wines of different styles and quality levels will be tasted during the workshop.
The event is for anyone who completed one of the following qualifications:
- WSET Level 2 Award in Wines and Spirits
- WSET Level 3 Award in Wines, or
- holds wine qualification at a similar level and is studying towards WSET Level 3 or 4 qualification
Recommended private study
SAT for WSET Level 3 Award in Wines
Links to the SAT in English - https://www.wsetglobal.com/media/3119/wset_l3_wines_sat_en_jun-2016.pdf
Terms and conditions
- Once payment has been processed your booking is confirmed.
- In the event of cancellation, refunds will only be given if we are notified at least 14 days before the event date.
- If you wish to cancel within 14 days of the event, we will be unable to refund your ticket.
- This information is correct at time of publication, but the organisers reserve the right to change any part of the event without notice.
- You must be over the legal minimum age for the retail purchase of alcoholic beverages in Germany to attend this event.