About the event
- Date: Sunday, 17 February 2019
- Time: 19:00 - 21:00
- Cost: €20.00 per person
- Venue: GLS Campus, Kastanienallee 82, 10435 Berlin
- Language: English
- Speaker: Verena Herzog
Let us take you on a wine journey of Baden, the southernmost of Germany's wine regions.
Generation Pinot brings together 54 young and enthusiastic winemakers with goal to position Baden as an innovative and quality-oriented wine region.
Berlin Wine School teamed up with Generation Pinot to demonstrate how Baden’s next generation winemakers are working to put their own stamp on the region.
Our educator Verena Herzog will guide you through wines made with the international grape varieties such as Riesling and Spätburgunder (Pinot Noir), but also from lesser known ones including Chasselas and Scheurebe to gain more insight into the diversity and quality of the association’s wines.
List of wines:
- Weingut Weiß, Grauburgunder Réserve „R“ trocken, 2016, Landwein, Baden, Germany
- Weingut Rieger, Chasselas **SR** ALTE REBE, 2016, Baden, Germany
- Weingut Schloss Ortenberg, Klingelberger (Riesling) 1782, Qualitätswein trocken, 2016, Baden, Germany
- Weingut Simon Huber, Spätburgunder Réserve, 2016, Baden, Germany
- Weingut Hiss, Weißburgunder Eigenacker Qba trocken, 2015, Baden, Germany
- Weinhaus Manuel Mößner, Scheurebe Qba trocken, 2017, Baden, Germany
- Weingut Nägelsförst, Ortenau, Weißburgunder Gutswein Tautänzer, 2017, Baden, Germany
- Weinhaus Bettina Schumann, Blauer Spätburgunder Rosé „Mittenmang“, 2017, Baden, Germany
- There are no requirements to have previous knowledge or previous experience of alcoholic beverages.
- You must be over the legal minimum age for the retail purchase of alcoholic beverages in Germany to attend this event.
- All orders are subject to our Booking Terms and Conditions. In order to read them please follow this link https://tinyurl.com/y8aqfdd6