Champagne and beyond: a guide to French sparkling wines - 30 July 2021
Event date: Friday, 30 July 2021
Event times: 18:30 - 20:30
Venue: GLS Campus, Kastanienallee 82, 10435 Berlin
Scroll down for more details
Champagne and beyond
The end of academic year is upon us. We are immensely happy to have been able offer classroom courses throughout the year in spite of the pandemic.
While we are not (yet) allowed to host a party to celebrate, we decided to host a masterclass to give you and us an opportunity to raise a glass with some exceptional wines!
Join us at this unique masterclass to discover key styles of sparkling wine made in France.
First we will explore Pét-Nat and Méthode Ancestrale wines to see what makes them unique and so trendy these days, and how they compare to Traditional Method sparkling wines.
Then we will dive deep into Champagne and taste wines from three producers whose names are often whispered with awe. A journey with a non-vintage (NV) Champagne, vintage Rosé Champagne and a legendary Prestige-Cuvée Champagne Dom Pérignon should be nothing short of unforgettable.
We look forward to seeing you!
Only 12 places available
- 2017 Domaine Perrault-Jadaud, Vouvray Pétillant, Haut les Choeurs, Loire, France
- 2018 Domaine Guillemot-Michel 'Une Bulle', Methode Ancestrale, Brut, Mâconnais, France
- NV Domaine Pignier Cremant du Jura Brut Nature, France
- NV Bollinger Special Cuvee Brut, Champagne, France
- 2014 Louis Roederer Brut Rosé, Champagne, France
- 2010 Dom Pérignon Brut, Champagne, France
Terms and conditions
- Once payment has been processed your booking is confirmed.
- In the event of cancellation, refunds will only be given if we are notified at least 14 days before the event date.
- If you wish to cancel within 14 days of the event, we will be unable to refund your ticket.
- This information is correct at time of publication, but the organisers reserve the right to change any part of the event without notice.
- You must be over the legal minimum age for the retail purchase of alcoholic beverages in Germany to attend this event.
- For payment by bank transfer contact us directly at email@example.com
* images © Louis Roederer © Comité Champagne