Exploring four decades of Port Wine - 13 October 2020
Event date: Tuesday, 13 October 2020
Event times: 18:30 - 20:30
Guest speaker: Luis Carneiro, Sales Manager at Quinta & Vineyard Bottlers Vinhos S.A.
Venue: GLS Campus, Kastanienallee 82, 10435 Berlin
Scroll down for more details
Exploring four decades of Port Wine
Join us at a unique masterclass to discover the main categories of Port Wine and learn how vinegrowing, winemaking and maturation defines each style and determines its quality and price.
We will explore Portuguese region of Douro - the home of Port Wine, through the wines of two outstanding Port houses with history dating back to 19th century.
Fonseca is regarded as one of the most stylistically consistent of the classic Vintage Port houses. It is the only Port house with four 100 point scoring wines.
Krohn built up an outstanding reputation for its old cask-aged Ports, in particular its ‘colheitas’ or single harvest tawnies.
Our guest speaker Luis Carneiro, who represents both Port houses, will present nine wines representing the main Port categories across four decades.
- Siroco Extra Dry White Port
- Bin No. 27 Reserve Ruby
- 2014 LBV Unfiltered
- 20 Year Old Tawny
- 2017 Fonseca Vintage Port
- Tawny Port
- 2007 Colheita
- 1999 Colheita
- 1983 Colheita
Terms and conditions
- Once payment has been processed your booking is confirmed.
- In the event of cancellation, refunds will only be given if we are notified at least 14 days before the event date.
- If you wish to cancel within 14 days of the event, we will be unable to refund your ticket.
- This information is correct at time of publication, but the organisers reserve the right to change any part of the event without notice.
- You must be over the legal minimum age for the retail purchase of alcoholic beverages in Germany to attend this event.
* images and parts of the text © The Fladgate Pathership, © Fonseca Port Wine, © Krohn