Introduction to Tea
Join us for a unique journey in the world of tea with our guest speaker Sarah Harleux, a tea sommelier, and a tea master at The Ritz Carlton in Berlin.
Throughout 5000 years of history from Chinese myths to contemporary cold brews, tea has been a vital part of everyday life.
New tea brands, new tea shops, tea pairing menus at restaurants are just some examples of how tea has been regaining its rightful place at the table.
After a brief introduction to the history of tea we will taste ten teas to discover diversity of aromas and flavours of different types of tea, how to enjoy them alone and how to pair them with food and use in cocktails. Finally we will demonstrate three tea ceremonies.
The event is open to everyone interested in the subject of tea.
It can also can be of special interest to professionals who are looking to offer a unique tea service at their restaurants, bars or cafes.
We look forward to seeing you all!
Terms and conditions
- Once payment has been processed your booking is confirmed.
- In the event of cancellation, refunds will only be given if we are notified at least 14 days before the event date.
- If you wish to cancel within 14 days of the event, we will be unable to refund your ticket.
- This information is correct at time of publication, but the organisers reserve the right to change any part of the event without notice.
- You must be over the legal minimum age for the retail purchase of alcoholic beverages in Germany to attend this event.
* some images © GJTEA