Port, cheese and chocolate – masterclass
Port Wine is a fortified wine produced in the Portuguese region of Douro.
Wide diversity of styles, seductive aromas and rich flavours adorned by beautiful ruby and tawny colours are some of the defining characteristics of these wines.
Join us on a masterclass to taste six wines representing the main categories of Port Wine and discover how vinegrowing, winemaking and maturation defines each style and determines its quality and price.
While Port is already delicious on its own, it famously pairs well with cheese and desserts. You will have an opportunity to test it for yourself during the event!
We look forward to seeing you all!
- Krohn, Ambassador Ruby
- Krohn, Late Bottled Vintage 2012
- Fonseca, Vintage Port 2000
- Krohn, Senador Tawny
- Fonseca, 10 Year Old Tawny
- Fonseca, 20 Year Old Tawny
Terms and conditions
- Once payment has been processed your booking is confirmed.
- In the event of cancellation, refunds will only be given if we are notified at least 14 days before the event date.
- If you wish to cancel within 14 days of the event, we will be unable to refund your ticket.
- This information is correct at time of publication, but the organisers reserve the right to change any part of the event without notice.
- You must be over the legal minimum age for the retail purchase of alcoholic beverages in Germany to attend this event.
* images © Instituto dos Vinhos do Douro e Porto