The taste of Bordeaux - 27 July 2019
Event date: Saturday, 27 July 2019
Event times: 19:00 - 21:00
Guest speaker: Verena Herzog - Bordeaux brand ambassador
Venue: GLS Campus, Kastanienallee 82, 10435 Berlin
Scroll down for more details
The taste of Bordeaux
Join us on a journey of Bordeaux, one of the most revered wine-producing regions in the world and a home to such iconic producers as Château Pétrus, Château Margaux and Chateau d'Yquem.
Bordeaux is a dynamic region where also young and innovative wine makers produce wines in styles that fit many different palates and tastes. From fresh and fruity dry white wines and sparkling wines to elegant sweet wines and even rosés!
The key to understanding the complexity of Bordeaux and its wines is in the diversity of the terroirs, character of grape varieties, and choice of winemaking practices.
We will taste 13 wines from different appellations within Bordeaux to discover how all these factors affect the styles and quality of wines.
We look forward to seeing you all!
- Cremamt de Bordeaux, Celene Cuvée Gaia, Brut, Blanc le Blancs
- Cepia, Sauvignon Blanc, 2018
- Chateau La Rose Bellevue, Grand Vin de Bordeaux, Blaye, 2018
- Blanc de Lisennes, Entre 2 Mers, Semillon, Sauvignon Blanc, Muscadelle, 2018
- Château Castelnau de Suduiraut Sauternes, 2012
- Chateau Valade Bordeaux, 2017
- Chateau Tayac, Appellation Margaux Contrôlée, 2016
- Les Plaisiers de Saint Roch, Medoc, 2016
- Chateau Carteau, Cotes Daugay, Saint-Emilion Grand Cru, 2016
- Chateau Cissac, Haut Medoc, Vialard Proprietaire, Cru Bourgeois, 2015
- Chateau Le Gardera, Bordeaux Superieur, 2014
- Chateau de Côts, Côtes de Bourg, Cuvee Tradition, 2016
- Vieux Chateau Gaubert, Graves, Merlot-Cabernet Sauvignon, 2015
Terms and conditions
- Once payment has been processed your booking is confirmed.
- In the event of cancellation, refunds will only be given if we are notified at least 14 days before the event date.
- If you wish to cancel within 14 days of the event, we will be unable to refund your ticket.
- This information is correct at time of publication, but the organisers reserve the right to change any part of the event without notice.
- You must be over the legal minimum age for the retail purchase of alcoholic beverages in Germany to attend this event.